CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Life with the boys.



Bo off the high 50-60 footer


Well since the last post, Madi's brother, and mine now Boman came to live with us. So did his friend Ryan. It has been fun, but once they got here I got hired renevating the Grand Wailea Hotel. So Madi and I were working a few days a week and then having lots of fun on our days off with these dudes. Surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, cliff diving, card and board games and some intense volleyball games. So it has been fun to have a few more enthusiastic souls. When they first got here they bought a spear at a yard sale ($1) and have been trying to spear us some fish for dinner. They have had no luck until now a few days before Ryan has to leave :( But it is a beautiful fish and pretty tasty. Check out the Pic! Since yesterday Madi and I are both done working and get to play nonstop until we come home which is approaching soon. Here are a few videos and pics of what we have been up to lately. 4th of July fireworks over the ocean! Cliff diving, pretty drives and hikes, just lots of beauty and fun.


P.s- The surf has been really small lately, the next swell should hopefuly come this weekend.

1 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

Madi!! Came across your blog and had to say "hi"! Oh & CONGRATS on your wedding you look beautiful!! I loved living in Hawaii, it was the best experience ever. I wish Dave & I could have done that, Super cool you guys have been able to do that! I ran into your dad a few weeks ago I told him to tell you hi, but now I have found you to tell you myself! Hope all is well & hope we can keep in touch!

Abby ( Clawson) Johnson
p.s. Are you guys going to be around for ski season (dumb question I am sure) We will! We should take a few runs this season. Aspen is now old enough to go on my back so I am able to go more often this time.